Want to get your news in the Den?
The Dragon Den is your opportunity to spread the news about an activity, committee, fundraising or volunteering opportunity that our school community needs to know about! However, there are guidelines that will help you promote your news and assure that you get the proper coverage, at the proper time, in our publication.
- The Dragon Den is a bi-weekly publication
- Articles or calendar items must be submitted to the PTA no later than the Sunday evening prior to the following Thursday's edition by 6 p.m. Articles must be fully and properly written, and may be edited for size. We will review (briefly!) but are not able to be editors and proofreaders. Calendar items can go in weeks in advance, especially for major events.
- We encourage you to write a short article for anything you are submitting to the calendar, especially for printing in the Den that is immediately prior to your event.
- You can submit multiple articles over several weeks or months for a major event--we recommend highlighting one aspect of your event or news in each article, rather than asking us to repeat the same exact article in each issue.
- Photos or image files can also be included with your article. Please submit as png or jpg.
- Flyers can also be added as attachments to the Digital Dragon Den. Please submit a flyer as a PDF.
All submissions, and any questions, can be sent to the Dragon Den committee at firstname.lastname@example.org. We welcome your news, and we're here to get it noticed!